Final Project on the surveillance state consists of two parts:
1 a Powerpoint presentation consisting of at least 12 slides not including title and references.
2. 1000 word research paper with at least 3 sources.
You must include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line.
There should be no lists - bulleted, numbered or otherwise.
Write in essay format with coherent paragraphs not in...
Discuss each question in a paragraph of at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly
Give an example from the book where insufficient testing was a factor in a program error or system failure.
What was one cause in the delay in the completing of the Denver Airport.
Why didn't the healthcare.gov website work at first?
What is one characteristic of high reliability organizations?
Describe the potential risks of al...
Final Term Project
Posted on: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 7:53:04 PM EDT
Final: Term Project (Due: 11:59pm, 06/21/2020)
Worth: 150 points
You have been asked by management (manufacturing, healthcare, retail, financial, and etc.,) to create a research report using a data mining tool, data analytic, BI tool. It is your responsibility to search, download, and produce outputs using one of the tools. You will need to focus your results on the data...
“A picture is worth a thousand words” may be a lovely cliché, but it’s exactly the wrong way to view visualization. For this week's discussion question, please view the Periodic Table of Visualization at the following link (http://www.visual-literacy.org/periodic_table/periodic_table.html). Choose one Data Visualization and one Compound Visualization by placing your mouse cursor over each option. Provide your classmates with a brief description of your choices and ex...
The final project for this course consists of two case studies related to cybersecurity and the use of
social networking and home computer use. Please review the case studies and respond using the
guidelines provided below.
Case Study 1: Securing your home computer
You just purchased a brand new computer for your home environment. It comes with the latest
operating system, Internet connectivi...
USE IMDB -- ensures correct database is active
PRINT '|---' + REPLICATE('+----',15) + '|'
PRINT 'Read the questions below and insert your queries where prompted. When you are finished,
you should be able to run the file as a script to execute all answers sequentially (without errors!)' + CHAR(10)
PRINT 'Queries should be well-formatted. &n...
Read the attached article:
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING A CASE STUDY
A case study analysis requires you to investigate a problem, examine the alternative solutions, and propose...
Describe in 500 words the shared security responsibility model that a dba must be aware of when moving to the cloud.
Use at least three sources. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: "words you copied" (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes i...
- The CIO of the organization you chose read your letter and would like to meet with you to discuss the legal, ethical, and privacy issues governing the cyber domain and directly impacting the organization.
Research the legal, ethical, and privacy issues as they relate to your chosen organization and the broader cyber domain.
Using Microsoft® PowerPoint®, prepare
- Create a canvas, and on it display a map of campus, which sill be stored in a .gif image.
- Ask the user for a stops file. This file will contain information about the various buildings that the student has on their route, and the coordinates of these buildings.
- Read the file in, loading the information into a 2D list.
- Import a special module named
campus.py, which contains a 2D grid (2d list) of information about where a student can...
Assg 14: C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
(Extra Credit Opportunity)
COSC 2336 Fall 2019
Due: Sunday December 08, by Midnight
Practice using an enterprise level set of data structures and algorithms provided by the STL.
Connect what we learned about things like stacks, queues, lists, dictio-naries, etc. to their implementations and applications from the C++ STL.
This assignment is a bit di erent than the p...
Tension Metrics (The IT Triangle)
Finally, I get to talk about tension metrics, or as I like to refer to them, the IT Triangle. This triangle is used in many industries, not just information technology. It's used to visually explain the pull between three competing elements. Think about the last time you were given an assignment at work, any assignment. Your boss wanted three things from you. They wanted your work to be of high quality. They wanted you to deliver your work quickly and didn't...
IN SEMESTER (INDIVIDUAL) ASSIGNMENT
Module Code: COMP 0002.1 Module Name: Introduction To Internet
Level: 0 Max. Marks: 100
Instructions to Student
• Answer all questions.
• Deadline of submission: 03/06/2020 23:59
• The marks received on the assignment will be scaled down to the actual weightage of the assignment which is 50 marks
• Formative feedback on the complete assignment draft will be provided if the draft is submitted at least 10 days before the final submission da...
End of term paper Objective: Analyze the breach causations related to cybersecurity event scenarios. Competencies: Critical thinking, communication skills
Select one of three companies involved in a cybersecurity breach event:
1. Briefly describe the organizations and their missions (stated on their website).
2. Identify and evaluate the breach event.
3. For each organization, recommend changes to their security controls that could have better protected customers’ data.
CSCI340 – Introduction to Database
Final Team Project (100 Pts) – ACM Database
Due Date at 11:59 PM Central
(MyLeo & in-class presentation)
Topic (s): Various
The Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), one of the largest computing associations in the world, is having difficulty maintaining its membership information because its information system is old and no longer reflects its growing needs. The following is a typical national organizational hierarchy of the ACM in ...
Security practitioners suggest that key IoT security steps include:
1) Make people aware that there is a threat to security;
2) Design a technical solution to reduce security vulnerabilities;
3) Align the legal and regulatory frameworks; and
4) Develop a workforce with the skills to handle IoT security.
Final Assignment - Project Plan (Deliverables):
Address each of the FOUR IoT security steps listed above in terms of IoT devices.
Explain in detail, in a step-by-step guid...
1. Select an information assurance topic you're interested in. According to NIST, the definition of information assurance is: Measures that protect and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. These measures include providing for restoration of information systems by incorporating protection, detection, and reaction capabilities.
2. Email me with your topic idea so I can review and approve i...
Stevens Institute of Technology Assignment 2
FE 522 – C++ Programming in Finance Due Date: April 26, 2020
For every problem below, create a diﬀerent project folder. You should then put all these folders inside a .zip file with your name before submitting everything in Canvas. Remember to delete the cmake-build-debug folders before doing so. This .zip file should be accompanied by a .pdf file containing a report (one single report for the whole assignment). We do not provide test ca...
Computer Science homework help
Final paper on topic "Mobile users and data security".
Submit your .PPT, a thousand word summary, and a five source annotated reference list. Your references should be academically appropriate not from commercial sources and preferably from articles .Each annotation should consists of two paragraphs. The first paragraph summarizes the source and the second paragraph is your reflection (thoughts) on the source. A paragraph for this pu...
Please provide answer, write program in Prolog for the following rules and facts.
RULES: Use the rules on "When to Seek Medical Attention" from
Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported - ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Repeated shaking with chills
• Download the HW4 files from Google Drive into your CSE 523 Ubuntu VM. You can decompress its contents with this command: tar -xvf hw4_files.tar.gz
• The package contains five binaries: p1, p2, p3, p4, and p5.
• At least one binary exhibits a stack buffer overflow vulnerability and at least one binary does not.
• Your goal is to find which of the five programs in the package exhibit a stack buffer overflow vulnerability. You will need to provide an explanation for ...
You are going to use the semaphores for process synchronization. Therefore, you are asked to develop a consumer and producer multithreaded program.
Let us assume, that we have a thread (producer, we will call it producer_thread) reading data (positive integer numbers) from the keyboard, entered by a user to be stored in an array (dynamic array). (Assume that the array can hold all numbers entered without overflow.)
Another thread (consumer, we will call it consumer_thr...
1. In determining specific facility and roadway security and safety measures, discuss the pros and cons of various lighting systems.
2. When considering "Access Control Technologies" as they pertain to a physical protection program, discuss the following: What are the four objectives in "Access Control"? What are the four elements of an "Access Control System"?
3. With regard to cyber security planning, there are 6 cyber plan action items that pertain to "privacy and data security"...
UNITED STATES HISTORY
WRITTEN EXERCISE #2
“COMPREHENSION DOES NOT MEAN DENYING THE OUTRAGEOUS, DEDUCING THE UNPRECEDENTED FROM PRECEDENCE, OR EXPLAINING PHENOMENA BY SUCH ANALOGIES AND GENERALITIES THAT THE IMPACT OF REALITY AND THE SHOCK OF EXPERIENCE ARE NO LONGER FELT. IT MEANS, RATHER, EXAMINING AND BEARING CONSCIOUSLY THE BURDEN WHICH OUR CENTURY HAS PLACED ON US – NEITHER DENYING ITS EXISTENCE NOR SUBMITTING MEEKLY TO ITS WEIGHT.”
~ HANNAH ARENDT
Modification Exercise M 01
In Modification Exercises, you will be given working code. You will need to understand the code, and modify it.
This exercise involves encryption & decryption. Below is a diagram that shows that the starting point is plaintext. This is the readable message. The process of encryption creates ciphertext, a form of the message that is, ideally, NOT readable by anyone except the intended receipient. The ciphertext is transmitted. Once received, it must undergo a proce...
Prepare a one-page briefing statement (3 to 5 paragraphs) for a group of state government employees and local government city managers who are interested in learning more about the benefits of working with the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC).
These employees and managers are not all technically savvy so ensure laymen can understand your statement. The employee’s and manager’s specific interest is in obtaining help in preventing data breaches since state agenci...
1. Read about using tables from https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp (Links to an external site.)
2. Create a table of at least three columns and rows about some facts about the technology
3. Add an image
4. Add an external link for more information about it
5. Make sure you use CSS and an Image folder
6. Optional: Include some jQuery animation (http://www.w3schools.com/jquery/jquery_animate.asp
use some of the cool things . for example embe...
Assignment 1: Business Continuity Plan Report
Due Week 3 and worth 50 points
During your first week as a Senior Information Systems Security director, you met with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Security Officer (CSO). During the meeting, they revealed their deep concerns with the organization’s business continuity plans (BCP). Since you were previously responsible for BCPs for a large enterprise they are requesting that you review the company’s BCP staffing plans and traini...
ITS 630 – Residency Project
Circuit City was an American consumer electronics company founded by Samuel Wurtzel
in 1949. By 1990s, Circuit City became the second largest consumer electronics store in the
United States with annual sales of $12 billion. On March 8 2009, Circuit City shutdown all its
On January 8th at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Circuit City CEO
announced a comeback and relaunch of Circuit City into “a dynamic, a social-focused ecommerce site” ...