Writing Assignment C
This week’s assignment will be to write a 1500 - 2000 word, OR a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation, that fully covers the assignment below.
Project Scope is critical to the successful management and understanding of what the implementation of a project must include for success.
- Please use your text and highlight what you consider to be the “most” critical activities required of the project and stakeholder team to produce the outputs for this knowledge area.
- You may choose to use graphics within the assignment to help get your points across, if you copy or paraphrase another author’s work, however, be sure to cite and reference per APA.
- You have the option for this assignment of a PowerPoint presentation (brush up on how to prepare and format a power point presentation, including citations and references at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/ or a written document.
Writing Assignment Considerations:
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- Introduce your assignment
- Use the three to five section titles and fill in the discussion and include personal experience/observation
- Include a Summary of what you have covered aligning with the introduction
- Include the appropriate, at least three as described above, APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
- save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
PowerPoint Assignment Considerations:
- Include title and reference slides (the latter in APA style)
- Introduce your assignment (1-2 slides)
- Use the three to five section titles and fill in the discussion and include personal experience/observation (12-15 slides)
- Include a Summary of what you have covered aligning with the introduction (1-2 slides)
- Include the appropriate, at least three as described above, APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions (1 slide)
- Good presentations have very few words on the actual slides. Describe each slide using a Microsoft Word document containing at least 50 words per slide (except the title and reference slides). These are your “Speaker’s Notes” and they allow you to easily give this presentation at a later date.
Due on: May 06, 2020 00:00
Posted: 9 months ago.