- Learn about Data Science by viewing and studying the content on the following web pages:
- Video 1: The 5 questions data science answers (5 min 14 sec)
- Video 2: Is your data ready for data science? (4 min 56 sec)
- Video 3: Ask a question you can answer with data (4 min 17 sec)
- Video 4: Predict an answer with a simple model (7 min 42 sec)
- Video 5: Copy other people's work to do data science (3 min 18 sec)
- Search the Internet for jobs Data Science and become familiar with the different skills and academic requirements for the job. Make a list of the requirements in three categories:
- Educational requirements
- Technical skills – (such as software, programming and database)
- Soft skills – (such as communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving)
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation. The presentation must contain at a minimum the following requirements:
- A summary of the contents of the videos
- A description of the skills required for careers in Data Science
- A description of the academic courses or degrees that would prepare a newly graded high school student for a career in Data Science
- An Introduction followed by at least three slides, followed by a conclusion.
- Save the PowerPoint. document.
- Submit your completed document through this Blackboard platform or email it to me.
Due on: May 05, 2020 00:00
Posted: 5 months ago.