Compose answers/explanations of minimum 10 sentences
· Robo-Investing is quickly becoming a popular investment style today. Should small investors beware of these types of money managers. Do you think you should know how it all works?
· Compare and contrast Hedge funds vs Venture Capitalist funds. What are the similarities and differences between them? Compare them on
· type of analysis: do they use quantitative, qualitative, maybe a blend?
· Type of instruments: do they use equity, debt, derivatives, customized or something else
· How do they earn returns for their investors/clients: hedging, speculating, M+A, IPOs or something else
· Anything else important to show similarity or difference between the 2 types of money managers